This bohemian-chic lifestyle property is located just 50 metres from the beach in the traditional Balinese seaside village of Seseh. Enjoy an authentic, rural setting, whilst being in close proximity to Canggu’s vibrant hubs.
Inspired by a Balinese open living style, this artisan home was handcrafted from antique Joglos in an inspiring design of mix of Indonesian, middle eastern and Mediterranean elements. A design focused, sustainable built to reflect a barefoot and simple travel ethos.
The property consists of 4 separate traditional teak-wood houses centering a 23-meter-long pool and tropical gardens. The 3 spacious bedrooms are fully air-conditioned, and offer private, en-suite bathrooms. The open- living space invites to lounge and enjoy a cooling breeze accompanied by the sound of the ocean.
A tastefully designed & furnished designer property that is suitable as a private home or investment property offering high returns.
- Land Title: Leasehold, 25 years on signing (30 years possible)
- Land Size: 9 are (900 m2) further land extension possible
- Building Size: 250 m2
- Building Permit: IMB Residential (can now be converted)
- Year built: 2017
- Building Style: Unique Style Blend
- Levels: 1
- Views: Gardens/Courtyard/Village
- Orientation: South/West
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished & Decorated
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 en-suite / open
- Guest Bathrooms: 1
- Living & Dining Room: Open Concept
- Kitchen: Western Kitchen
- Pool: 23 metres x 3 metres (chlorinated)
- Garden: Tropical Garden
- Staff Room/Laundry: Yes
- Parking: Open Parking
- Air-Conditioning: Split/Bedrooms
- Water source: Well