This stunning property is located in Banjar Anyar, Kerobokan on a large 2800 m2 plot of land in a park-like structure with matured trees, manicured lawns, tropical gardens and a little creek. A tranquil retreat set strategically well between Seminyak and Canggu.
The estate had been architecturally designed in a blended style of tropical living and contemporary architecture, by combining traditional Indonesian materials with western comforts. The villa consists of four separate pavilions build around a massive 25 metre x 5 metre swimming pool as its centerpiece, with beautiful sunset views of its beautiful matured tropical gardens. The main house consists of 3 spacious bedrooms and a media room, that can turn into a fourth bedroom if needed, a large open living and dining area, and a custom designed fully equipped kitchen. Independent from the main house a 2-bedroom guest house and the master bedroom are set as independent, private structures enjoying privacy and tranquility.
A beautiful estate in a traditional design offering comforts and the best of tropical living. Ideal as a private residence or investment property with successful track-record.
- Land Title: Freehold (Hak Milik)
- Land Size: 27,75are (2775 m2)
- Building Size: 884 m2
- Building Permit: IMB Pondok Wisata (commercial rental license)
- Year Build: 2008
- Building Style: Traditional/Contemporary
- Floors: 1
- Orientation: West
- Views: Gardens with Mature Trees and Small Creek
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7 (en-suite)
- Guest Bathrooms:1
- Lounge Area
- Pool: 25 metre x 5 metre Swimming Pool (Chlorinated)
- Terrace & Pool Deck with Poolside Bar, BBQ and Loungers
- Garden: Large Matured Tropical Gardens and Creek (1500 m2)
- Security: Yes
- Parking: Large Private Parking for 5 Cars
- Access Road: Public
- Water Source: Own Well