This sophisticated & private villa located in South Ubud is a beautiful modern custom designed property offering stunning sunset views over the tropical hillside and the river valley below. Set on a 2580 m2 large plot of land on freehold title with stairway to the riverbank and retaining wall.
Designed by a French architect and built by a German construction company, in a timeless, contemporary design, with high-quality building materials, amenities, utilities and custom designed, tasteful furnishings.
The main villa is built on 2 levels featuring 5 spacious bedrooms with private en-suite bathrooms, a large enclosed living & dining area with open-concept kitchen with marble-isle. The entire house is westward facing, enjoying uncompromised views over the adjoining patio, sundeck and the 15 metre long infinity pool with its spectacular backdrop. Two koi ponds with an ornamented waterfall bring visual delights and the relaxing sounds of water to the living space. The surrounding, well-manicured, tropical gardens contain a large gazebo suitable for Yoga, and offer plenty of room to recreational activities.
Ideal as a private residence, or commercial investment with a successful track-record, excellent ratings and sales channels in place.
- Land Title: Freehold (Hak Milik)
- Land Size: 25,8 are (2580 m2) (the certificate extends to the river)
- Building Size: 866,2 m2
- Building Permit: IMB Pondok Wisata
- Year Built: 2011
- Building Style: Modern, Contemporary
- Floors: 2
- Orientation: West (Sunset)
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 (en-suite)
- Guest Bathrooms: 1
- Living & Dining Room: Enclosed Large Living Areas with High Ceilings
- Kitchen: Open Concept, Fully Equipped Kitchen with Modern Appliances and Marble Isle
- Terrace: Upper and Lower Terrace & Sundeck with Loungers
- Large Bale Suitable for Yoga
- Garden: Manicured Tropical Gardens, 2 Koi Ponds with Waterfall Ornament, and with Stairway towards the Riverbank
- Staff Quarters/Storage: Yes
- Security Post